We provide training across the UK to professionals, volunteers, parents, carers and young people. We offer a range of courses on communication and consultation skills, advocacy, disability equality, child protection and sexuality. Our trainers come from a variety of professional backgrounds. All are in direct practice with children. Many are recognized as experts in their fields and have published extensively in the UK and overseas.
Disabled children and young people contribute to the development of our training and deliver some training directly. Triangle's open access courses are led by experienced trainers, who are also in direct practice with children. The courses are practically orientated, participative and enjoyable.
Open Access Training
All Open Access courses are held from 10am to 4pm in Triangle's own accessible training venue with lunch and refreshments provided. We can advise on local accommodation. All one-day courses cost 95 GBP plus VAT and two-day courses cost 180 GBP plus VAT, inclusive of lunch and refreshments. Courses must be paid for in advance and invoices can be supplied if required.
- Free Seminars
- Careful Communication with Children
- Interviewing Young Children and Children with Communication Impairments
- Introduction to Challenging Behaviour
- Introduction to Communication and Consultation
- Training for Trainers
- Autism and Communication
- Advocacy Skills with Disabled Children and Young People
- Introduction to Signing
- Safeguarding Disabled Children and Young People: What works?
- Advanced Challenging Behaviour
- Advanced Communication and Consultation